Episode 43 -Nardcasting It With The Sheffields
November 12, 2009
It feels great to be back on the mic and presenting you guys with good music. It's been about a month and a half since the last post. I'm sorry I haven't been posting shows. I love posting shows and it puts me in a good mood. I have my friend Ryan and his family staying with me until they find a place of there own. Check out the songs.. Its a mixture of hip/hop and electronica on this one. Give it a chance. Also check out the Fiends trailer. If you want to be on the show or want to put a song on the show, let me know.
ENJOY and Don't forget to subscribe!
Go Here To Subscribe or Download
www.jarnard.com/Nardcast43b.mp3
Playlists:
Double A.B. - Save My Soul (Ft. Nature)
Murs – God’s Work
Da Grassroots – Precious Metals
Rain - One More Round (Ft. AC)
Sam Sparro – Black & Gold
Mika – Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)
Chromeo - Needy Girl
Aphex Twin – Alberto Balsalm
Portishead - Undenied
Necro - Keeping It Real (Ft. Adam Jackson)
Gorillaz - Feel Good (Freeform Five Remix)
Jenny Owen Youngs - Hot In Here (Nelly cover)
Thanks! Let me know what you think....
Nard
All songs are copywrited material.
Please do not sue me LOL.
Download FileSave Target As)

No comments:
Post a Comment