March 5th
Mini cast with an inteview with Luke McCain from the New Lead Detectives. They have a show this saturday, March 7th, 2008. The show will be at the Epic Center in Mira Mesa. Doors open at 8 pm. Not sure about the admission fees.
I wanted to dedicate a show with some of my favorite punk songs of all time. I hope you like them.
Click on the picture to go to their music page
The New Lead Detectives
Playlist:
Millencolin - Farewell To Hell
Screeching Weasel - Holy Hardcore
Much The Same - Conclusion
The Dead Milkmen - Punk Rock Girl
The New Lead Detectives - Million Miles Remix
Interview With Luke McCain
Pulley - Cashed In
Pennywise - Perfect People
The Vandals - I'll Make You Love Me
New Lead Detectives - The Things That We Say In The Dark
Misfits - Astro Zombie
Lifetime - Haircuts and T-Shirts
The Vandals - Failure Is The Best Revenge
Blink 182 - M+M's
NOFX - Release The Hostages
Associated Press - Parasite
Download File(Save Target As)

No comments:
Post a Comment